Our client is seeking a QC Team Leader to join their small molecule lab. This role has come about due to growth within the organization.
Provides line-level management coordination of resources and work schedules for laboratory activities. Oversees daily operations and assists in preparation and implementation of company policies, quality systems and training programs. Ensures that projects are completed in a timely manner so that company revenues are met and clients are satisfied with the quality and turnaround time of work being performed. Ensures that laboratory staff continues to be developed to keep pace with department goals and growth.
• Performs lab work in accordance with client protocols, methods and requirements.
• Prepares study protocols, project status reports, final study reports and other project-related technical documentation.
• Designs experimental study and participates in technical troubleshooting.
• Reviews, interprets and analyzes data for technical quality and compliance to protocols, methods and SOPs. Reviews laboratory investigations and deviation.
• Organizes, schedules and supervises laboratory resources for group's project activities and updates project status.
• Responds to client questions and needs, coordinates client communication and records meeting minutes.
• Assists group leaders in their responsibilities.
• Assists in preparation and implementation of SOPs and company operational policies. Ensures adherence to SOPs, safety standards and company policies.
Education and Experience:
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 0 to 5 years) or equivalent and relevant combination of education, training, & experience.
1+ year of leadership responsibility
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrated proficiency on technical operating systems
• Proven leadership skills
• Ability to train and mentor junior staff
• Demonstrated ability to be project solution driven
• Good written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills
• Can independently perform root cause analysis for method investigations
• Technical writing skills; ability to write quality documents (SOPs, investigation forms, etc.)
• Demonstrated knowledge of QA metrics of program base; ability to write and recommend changes to SOPs
• Ability to independently optimize analytical methods
• Project and time management skills
Contact Brian Christensen on 01 6854747 or submit your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Brian Christensen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 685 4747