We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Pharmaceutical organization based in Dublin. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Ensure that a list of all relevant product sourcing, supply routes (including exports), product licences (marketing authorizations), product list, relevant authorizations, (e.g. manufacturing, packaging, importation, warehousing, distribution, testing, narcotics handling, etc.) and quality agreements is available and maintained up to date for the Irish market.
• Ensure the provision of appropriate training for all regulated functions with GMP/GDP responsibilities.
• Ensure appropriate management of internal and external Change Controls related to the Irish market.
• Oversee the preparation, execution and follow up for corporate and external Irish inspections, and report these and any other relevant field action activity into the relevant systems.
• Ensure appropriate management of the preparation, execution and follow up of internal and external Quality Issues (QIs) and CAPAs related to GxP in Ireland.
Education & Experience
• Primary degree in Chemistry / Pharmacy / Microbiology / Medicine or a related scientific discipline;
• At least 2 + years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical or related industry, ideally with a mix of Manufacturing / QA operations, Distribution, Warehouse management. Where the position requires oversight of manufacturing / packaging / testing operations activities (internal or external), Manufacturing / QA operations experience is essential
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.