R&D Project Manager
Reports to: Director of Product Management
Summary of position:
Our client is a leading generic and speciality pharmaceutical company based in Galway. They wish to hire a key position within the R&D Dept. This role requires the successful candidate to be able to work across multiple departments, both locally and globally, with the goal of guiding project teams and support groups to deliver on key projects and value opportunities for the injectables vertical within the company.
Role and Responsibilities
• The project manager will guide and manage the project activities and maintain the project resources during the phases of the projects.
• Ideally the successful candidate will have a proven track record in the management and execution of projects.
• The candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in management of projects and how they successfully dealt with challenges, including what solutions they implemented to achieve the desired outcome in Generic Pharma Development industry and possess knowledge of cGMP requirements in the pharmaceutical industry, including ICH guidelines.
• The candidate will be able to demonstrate a proficiency in MS project and be able to manage and report on project status to senior management
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, Technology or a related discipline.
• Minimum of 5 years’ R&D experience in a cGMP environment
• NPI project management experience
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication (written and verbal) and time-management skills are essential.
• Must be flexible and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Must take ownership of all task assigned and proactively see them through to conclusion
Clodagh Nerney | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9254