12 month contract - with potential for extension - with an exciting pharma plant in Sligo. Requirements for shift working (3 cycle)
• Ensure that all raw material, in-process and finished product testing and method transfer testing is carried out per schedule and records are maintained to appropriate requirements
• Cross Training of other Lab Analysts in multiple lab techniques
Performs laboratory testing within a GMP/GLP environment in support of one or more of the following areas; raw materials, in-process product, finished product, stability, and/or validation.
• Design experimental protocols to determine exception event root cause
• Supports the transfer of new products introductions
• Reviews, verifies, approves, and releases data generated by others to determine conformance with product specifications.
• Train other laboratory personnel on any technique they currently have in their training matrix.
• Understands internal business process’ to make appropriate prioritization of their assigned work duties.
• Based upon their GMP/procedural knowledge, recognizes exception events and is able to initiate the exception process to ensure proper remedial action is taken.
• Is able recognize laboratory technique or instrumental events that could impact the integrity of the test data.
• Takes responsibility for completing assigned work tasks and goals and can independently prioritize work schedule in order to meet both objectives.
• 3rd level qualification in a relevant science discipline. Ideally with analytical/chemistry focused background
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience operating to cGMP standards utilizing laboratory equipment.
• Previous experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
• Experience in analytical techniques HPLC, GC
Contact Brian Christensen on 01 6854747 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Brian Christensen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 685 4747