Our client is a world leader in water disinfection and are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic Sales Manager. They are committed to driving a significant health impact globally by improving access to safe drinking water with innovative, cost effective products. Working closely with the Commercial Team, the successful person will help to drive sales and marketing strategies, support current business, identify new opportunities and liaise with clients to ensure the gold standard in customer satisfaction.
• Support our clients current distributor base, optimising sales growth.
• Assist with developing and growth of new channels to market.
• Cost analysis & price points, providing excellent customer service.
• Oversee, develop and assist with customer marketing plans.
• Responsible for the provision of a monthly plan, for your geographical area.
• Responsible for the delivery of the agreed monthly and annual sales budget, at the agreed gross margin.
• Supply training as required to distributors/supply partners.
• Report to the General Manager & Senior Management Team as required.
• Identify new product opportunities for our client and assist in liaison with our R&D team and academic researchers.
• Maintain and develop Company culture, values and reputation in its markets and with all customers, staff and partners.
• 3rd level qualification in a business discipline.
• Minimum 4-5 years relevant industry experience.
• Experience of European or African markets.
• Strong presentation skills and a sharp commercial acumen.
• A results-driven individual with a determination to deliver sales forecasts.
• Sales driven and enthusiastic with a strong industry background.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, offering the ability to influence others.
• The ability to cultivate long-term relationships with business partners.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Karen Shiel | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079256