Senior Analytical Scientist
Our client, one of the largest multinational companies based in Galway is recruiting for Analytical Scientist. The successful candidate will Plan, coordinate and manage the testing activities relating to R&D activities for the assigned team.
• Define structure and development of staff.
• Assist in setting goals and evaluate performance
• Analytical capability/ technology to support assigned products
• Maintains analytical budget within agreed limits for monthly finance reviews
• Set technical standards to comply with FDA/EMA or regional regulatory requirements
• Support method transfer to QC and other sites
• Decision maker in selection of new APIs and materials
• Ensure the analytical group operates to companies EHS standards.
• Collaborate with Quality and Regulatory group
• Ensure data generated from testing or studies is evaluated and organizes monthly data evaluation meetings to discuss the results.
• As a senior analyst in R&D, seek to continuously improve the way we work in R&D Analytical.
• Perform wet chemistry and liquid chromatographic testing of samples as re-quired
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a science related discipline (Preferably Chemistry or Biotechnology) with a minimum of 6 years pharmaceutical analytical labora-tory experience.
• Previous experience of analytical project lead including training and supervising the activities of junior analytical personnel.
• Must possess knowledge of quality procedures within a highly regulated pharmaceu-tical laboratory.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication, organizational skills and computer skills including Excel, Word and email.
• Be able to work as a flexible analytical lead member of a stability team, Quality Orientated, Tight Deadline Awareness, Housekeeping Aware.
• Excellent standard of laboratory documentation completion necessary.
• Responsibilities may include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading, and writing English is required.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Jannet Diana | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9255