Role: Senior Analytical Scientist-Process Sciences
This company offers a unique, world-class opportunity for interested candidates. It has been consistently ranked a “Top Employer” in Science Magazine’s rankings for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. It is fully committed to bringing its award-winning approach to its subsidiary in Ireland, and is looking for outstanding people who are excited by a start-up environment, recognize the opportunities that this offers and wants to be challenged.
Summary:Perform assay development, characterization, optimization, and investigation for the In-Process analytics group supporting the Process Sciences department. Provide technical support, guidance and supervision for in-process and investigational assay development and testing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude, but are not limited to, the following:
• Performs assay development/optimization for PS analytics group.
• Create/Review/Approve new test methods and assays.
• Ensure robust and timely sample management procedures are implemented and maintained.
• Establish and maintain a good working knowledge of industry trends and developments in the analytics space.
• Source, evaluate and introduce new methodologies/techniques to support business needs.
• Liaise with other analytical groups internally to ensure best practice is followed.
• Lead technical troubleshooting and laboratory investigations.
• Develop and deliver training programs for PS analysts.
• Position requires strong technical skills in combination with strong communication skills in order to meet PS objectives
Education and Experience:
• Requires Ph.D in Analytics, Chemistry, Biology or related field, with 2+ years of relevant experience.
• Requires MSc in Analytics, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or related field, with 6+ years of relevant experience.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about this company’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Libby Ryan | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9254