We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Support FAT, commissioning and qualification activities.
• Interact with system owners/users and other relevant project personnel in the delivery of the PAS solution. Manage, document and implement via project change control procedures.
• Recipe design, implementation and testing
• Configure and Manage System Interfaces
• Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve PAS issues.
• Support investigation and resolution of issues.
• Review design and development documents including all system life cycle documentation for manufacturing system and control systems, as well as P&IDs.
• Develop, review, and/or execute manufacturing/control system qualification and validation protocols.
• Participate in Cross-Functional teams and LEAN initiatives as necessary.
• Promote a culture of continuous improvement and open communication. Listen to, and involve colleagues in decisions, etc.
• Recognize and respond to sources of change and manage change effectively.
• Ensure that personal training requirements are completed in compliance with site procedures.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480