Our client is a global leader in the medical device industry. They are searching for a Senior Design Engineer to join their Design Engineer team at their Galway based headquarters. The Senior Design Engineer will be responsible for leading and becoming an integral part of a team which is in charge of developing their medical device portfolio, consisting of a platform delivery system products.
• Leading and becoming an integral part of a team tasked with the development process from concept generation through to design verification.
• Assisting in the development of intellectual property generated by development activities.
• Ensuring the application of new and existing technologies to provide the optimum delivery system design.
• Participate in trials with physicians to provide clinically relevant feedback on product designs.
• Providing technical feedback during frequent technical contact with customers to optimise product design.
• Supporting the maintenance of product files and other relevant documentation to the company with quality standards.
• Compiling project plans
• Leading a team to develop devices in accordance with planned activities, budget and timelines.
• Engineering degree or equivalent required.
• 5 - 8 years’ experience within a Medical Device product development environment
• Demonstrate a proven track record of leading teams in device development
• Experience of coordinating and leading Design Reviews and the compilation of associated documentation
• Leading the team to carry out actions in accordance with the project plan and deliver projects through key milestone phases and associated activities.
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of ISO 13485 & FDA 21 CFR Part 820 Design Control requirements.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Oran McIvor | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9270