We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning biopharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Representing LMAD in the eLIMS sub teams.
• Define QC/LMAD eLIMS Reporting Requirements.
• Developing Process maps for eLIMS.
• Developing a training Plan and delivering training for eLIMS Users.
• Preparation of Local SOPS.
• Performing Qualification and/or change control on the systems.
• Configuration of Master / Static data.
• Partners with other Departments to ensure that activities related to LMAD are completed in an efficient manner.
• Organise and participate in meetings and conferences related to the global implementation of eLIMS.
• Provide timely information to site management on the development and use of eLIMS.
• Establish effective partnerships with other individuals and departments so that QC activities are well understood and coordinated.
• Bachelors in a related field
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480