Senior QC Analyst
Our Client, Multinational company based in Dublin are currently recruiting for multiple Senior QC Analyst role . This position will be suitable for Candidates with 4+ years extensive HPLC experience and potential for shift cover.
• Under minimal supervision, responsible for one or more of the following activities in QC including analytical testing, characterization, method development, sample and data management and equipment maintenance.
• Contributes to team by ensuring the quality of the tasks/services provided by self
• Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects or activities within team
• Plan and perform routine analyses with efficiency and accuracy.
• Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
• Initiate and/or implement changes in controlled documents.
• Participate in audits, initiatives, and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
• Write protocols and perform assay validation and equipment qualification/ verification.
• Introduce new techniques to the lab, including method transfers, reports, validations and protocols.
• Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence improvement on a continuous basis.
• Bachelor’s degree in a science discipline.
• 5+ years of biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
• Experience with regulatory compliance in GMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
• Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories. Deepens technical knowledge through exposure and continuous learning.
• Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations, compliance issues and/or scientific discovery.
• Experience in a wide variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to HPLC and Capillary Electrophoresis.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Jannet Diana | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9255