We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning Pharmaceutical organization based in Dublin. This is an excellent opening for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• With a high degree of technical flexibility, work across diverse areas within the lab
• Plan and perform routine analyses with efficiency and accuracy.
• Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
• Report, evaluate, back-up/archive, trend and approve analytical data.
• Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
• Initiate and/or implement changes in controlled documents.
• Participate in audits, initiatives, and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
• Write protocols and perform assay validation and equipment qualification/ verification.
• Introduce new techniques to the lab, including method transfers, reports, validations and protocols.
• Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence improvement on a continuous basis.
• Approve lab results
• May participate in lab investigations.
• May provide technical guidance.
• May train others.
• May contribute to regulatory filings.
• May represent the department/organization on various teams
• May interact with outside resources.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a science discipline.
• Experience in a wide variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to HPLC, Gels or
• Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories. Deepens technical knowledge through exposure and continuous learning
• 3+ years of biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
• Experience with regulatory compliance in GMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480