We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning pharmaceutical organization based in Dublin. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Experience in a wide variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to Bioassays, Immunoassays, Cell Culture and Aseptic Technique. Experience with liquid-handling robots is also preferable.
• Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
• Participate in the peer review of analytical data.
• Responsible for providing technical guidance and applying expertise and critical thinking to help to resolve technical issues.
• Lead training of staff on technical aspects of job as required.
• Develop, revise and implement procedures that comply with appropriate regulatory requirements.
• Qualification of analytical equipment and related testing functions.
• Participate in Analytical Method Transfers
• Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Registered specifications.
• Ensure the laboratory is operated in a safe manner
• Maintain quality systems within the QC laboratories to ensure ongoing compliance to cGLP and cGMP.
• Ensure timely completion of Laboratory Investigation Reports and deviations through the Non-Conformance procedures.
• Participate in the generation and update of SOP’s, trend data, investigations, non-conformances, validation protocols, reports, method validation/verifications and equipment qualifications.
• Participate in regulatory agency inspections as required.
Education & Experience
• Hold a third level qualification (Degree) in Biology, Biotechnology or related discipline.
• Have experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare Laboratory.
• Experience in Bioassays, Immunoassays and Cell Culture is essential.
• Experience with TrackWise, Change Control Systems, EDMQ and SAP an advantage
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480