Our client, a global leader in pharmaceuticals, is seeking a Snr Manager, Device Analytics for it’s North Dublin office. This role is available as a contract, hourly-paid post, with superb rates attached.
12 month contract to start.
Experience is Design Control, ideally from a drug/device combination environment, is a huge advantage in this role. Some travel is included in this role.
• The ideal candidate will be a qualified, experienced pharmaceutical professional with a proven track record of success, a positive attitude and who wants to progress in a fast-paced environment.
• Degree/ Masters/ PhD in Science/Engineering with a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
• Previous experience of working in product development of PFS or injectable products, preferably Biologic products.
• Understanding of Design Control requirements and working within a GMP controlled regulatory environment. A working knowledge of ISO 13485 & FDA 21 CFR Part 820 Design Control requirements would be an advantage.
• Highly driven and motivated person who can work as part of a flexible, dynamic team whilst taking responsibility for individual tasks.
• Excellent technical report writing skills.
• Excellent communicator; clear and concise in communications with External and Internal partners with the ability to work flexibly across a multi-disciplinary team in jointly achieving departmental goals & established time lines.
Contact Brian Christensen on 01 6854747 or submit your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Brian Christensen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 685 4747