Reporting to the Assoc. Dir. (Process Engineering), the senior process engineer will provide process engineering support for products manufactured in the company’s network, specifically optimization, tech transfers, troubleshooting and process robustness.
• Take responsibility for the oversight of commercial Products from a process engineering perspective.
• Co-ordinate New Product tech transfer activities. Design how new manufacturing processes will be implemented in commercial manufacturing plants. Develop the associated PFDs, batch records, risk assessments for new products.
• Provide process engineering support for Process & Equipment robustness projects as well as process performance monitoring activities.
• Lead process change projects from concept through to implementation & close-out.
• Actively participate in manufacturing campaign support teams.
• Support the EHS aspects of new product introduction projects, including HAZOPs, specifying equipment requirements, compatibility assessments, material handling & containment requirements, emission modelling.
• Lead and support quality and safety investigations.
• Maintain focus on industry and technology trends and opportunities. Maintain/develop links with external networks including Universities & Industry groups.
• Provide coaching, technical oversight and support for the activities of other engineers. Support the development of other engineers on-site.
• B.Eng degree or higher
• 8+ years of experience in the Pharmaceutical business.
• Strong technical background in Process Engineering and in-depth understanding of bulk pharmaceutical manufacturing.
• Chartered Engineer status (or working towards becoming a chartered engineer).
• Familiarity with Process Modeling and PAT technologies.
• Strong interpersonal and communicational skills, as well as excellent problem solving skills and commitment to Safety, Compliance and continuous improvement.
• Capability to build alignment with business partners including EHS, Quality, R&D, Manufacturing, Engineering & Maintenance organizations.
• Ability to work in a matrix environment and build strong relationships by being transparent, reliable and delivering on commitments.
Contact Brian Christensen on 01 6854747 or submit your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Brian Christensen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 685 4747