Our client is multinationl pharma company which produces finished products in its Dublin facility. They are seeking a skilled Snr Process Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
• You will lead and coordinate process improvement strategies for existing formulations and provide technical support as required to the Manufacturing Department. Responsible for coordinating projects such as Scale-ups, Second sourcing, New Equipment Introduction, Launches, etc. and deputise for the Process Development Managers required
• Maintain the validated state of all production processes to ensure compliance with current European and Customer requirements.
• Assist in all Product Transfer activities include transfers from R&D, affiliates and third party manufacturing sites., and assist in process improvement strategies for existing formulations
• Provide technical support as required within the manufacturing / QC Departments, and maintain and coordinate the validation schedule.
• Preparation of process validation protocols and reports in accordance with cGMP and customer requirements and assist in the timely execution of trial and validation batches. To ensure deadlines are met and all correct sampling is carried out and all necessary records are logged.
• Assist in troubleshooting of existing formulations and suggest suitable improvements and to assess and support any regulatory changes required, and assist in the transfer and scale up of products from both R&D and other manufacturing sites.
• Science or Chemical Engineering degree
• 5+ years of experience within Pharmaceutical or Chemical processing
Contact Brian Christensen on 01 6854747 or submit your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Brian Christensen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 685 4747