Supply Chain Analyst
Our client, one of the largest multinational company based in Ireland is sourcing for Supply Chain Analyst . You will join the Global Supply chain team and have excellent opportunity for learning and self-development.
• Timely collection, analysis and presentation of supply chain KPIs to senior manage-ment
• Accountable for the delivery of projects to an agreed timescale. This work will in-clude the management of teams (ad-hoc), data and process improvements.
• Maintenance of data in SAP for Purchase Orders & Purchase information records.
• To clearly present and advocate data driven solutions to the business leadership team. To be capable of identifying and delivering the key message to a variety of audiences.
• Reporting on project deliverables and schedules in timely manner and working on overall project planning.
• Developing, designing and establishing reporting outputs for the supply operations
• The ability to prioritise tasks, and identify when to delegate, and as importantly when to escalate. The awareness to know how your messages and actions will im-pact upon others.
• To help shape and guide data analysis in order to achieve the business need. To pro-vide options, sense check results, and implement sound solutions.
• 5-6 years relevant supply chain/manufacturing experience
• Sound knowledge of material and project planning, business case development, and contract management.
• Strong knowledge of program application development methodologies.
• Qualification in a Project Management or Supply Chain discipline would be a distinct advantage.
• SAP or similar ERP system experience required
• Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
• Must have successfully completed your probationary period.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Jannet Diana | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9255