Senior Supply Planner
Our client, a global pharmaceutical organisation are currently recruiting for a Senior Supply Chain Planner to join their team on a permanent basis. As Senior Supply Chain Planner you will be responsible for effectively managing demand and supply for molecules.
• Drive the S&OP process for assigned molecules & support the supply chain management team through active participation in Affiliate, Supply Site and Global S&OP meetings
• Build constrained supply plans for the rolling 24 month tactical planning horizon to support the Global S&OP process, highlighting constraints, developing options and proposing solutions to global stakeholders
• Define replenishment cycles to maximise production capacities while minimizing obsolescence
• Actively participate in the Global S&OP process and lead discussions on assigned supply chains and molecules. Conduct what if analysis and develop recommendations for contingency plans for potential changes to the supply network.
• Ensure that Global Supply Planning Key Performance Indicators are managed.
• Responsible for Business critical molecules through end to end Supply Chain.
• Global Demand & Supply Analysis including demand change control on a monthly basis for assigned molecules
• Develop and actively manage supply plans (inventory, distribution, manufacturing & packaging) through the end to end supply chain for assigned molecules in both SAP and APS systems
• Identify Molecules with long term supply constraints that will result in out of stock products
• Create and drive allocation plans per the allocation process. Refresh and communicate allocation plans monthly
• 5 years relevant supply chain/manufacturing experience
• Qualification in a Business Related discipline or Supply Chain.
• APICS qualification preferable
• Previous SAP and or APS experience a distinct advantage
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office systems essential
• Successful candidates must have strong planning & analytical skills with attention to detail
• Excellent communication and Presentation Skills
• Candidates will need to work on planning process development and roll out
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Paula O'Reilly | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9265