Our client, a global pharmaceutical organisation are currently recruiting for a Supply Planner to join their team on a permanent basis. As Supply Planner you will be responsible for effectively managing demand and supply for molecules.
• Ensure the Enterprise Resource Planning system (SAP) is kept accurate and aligned with the latest information along the end to end supply chain
• Develop and actively manage supply plans (inventory, distribution, manufacturing & packaging) through the end to end supply chain for assigned molecules
• Identify Molecules with long term supply constraints that will result in out of stock products. Create and drive allocation plans per the allocation process. Refresh and communicate allocation plans monthly
• Maintain order books accurately and in a timely manner. Ensure that affiliate customer queries are answered with the most up to date information and product is expedited to market in out of stock or potential out of stock situations.
• Answer customer Email, Instant message and phone queries in a timely and accurate manner.
• Update and keep accurate the Out of Stock & Potential out of stock database
• Manage Out of stock calls
• Ensure that Global Supply Planning Key Performance Indicators are managed
• Out of stock product management by reason code
• Actual inventory aligned to target inventory position with effective use of working capital (Safety Stock)
• Active Backlog Management
• DIFOT (Delivery In Full & On Time) for external vendors.
• Order Book Accuracy
• 3-4 years relevant supply chain/manufacturing experience
• Qualification in a Business Related discipline or Supply Chain an advantage but not essential.
• Previous SAP experience a distinct advantage
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office systems essential
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strive for continuous improvement
• Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sinead Cullen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9252