Our client is a dynamic distribution business within both the UK & Ireland. As part of their rapid expansion into new healthcare sectors through the introduction of a market leading product line, they require a highly self-motivated individual for this challenging and rewarding Surgical Sales position. Attractive remuneration package, with excellent prospects of career advancement for the right candidate. A minimum of 3 years theatre sales experience is essential and the territory shall be the Island of Ireland selling our clients surgical portfolio.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Providing effective management of existing accounts in conjunction with the customer service team. Business development in targeting potential new customers and expanding the product portfolio into the existing customer base.
• To achieve annual sales revenue and profitability targets as agreed.
• Ensuring the successful introduction of new products into both existing and new customers through product and procedure training programs and backing this up with regular communication of product and technical updates.
• Ensuring that existing and potential customers understand and appreciate the full benefit and added value the product range provides.
• Working in conjunction with higher management to establish sales targets which are aggressive, real and tied to the overall company strategy.
• Continuously growing relationships with existing and potential customers, suppliers and internal support team.
• A minimum of 5 years relevant sales experience with at least 3 years in either Theatres or with development of Surgical products.
• Experience of both would be a distinct advantage
• A proven track record in sales of consumable products which provide added value to the target patient groups and clinical end user.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Professional approach, self-motivated, dynamic, accountable and can-do attitude. Strong knowledge of the HSE & NHS buying procedures.
• A track record of sustained sales growth.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Karen Shiel | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079256