Technical Hard Services Manager
Our client is a leading global provider in facility services currently engaged by a major biopharmaceutical company in Co. Meath. They are currently looking for a Technical Hard Services Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Key Account Manager, the objective of this position is to provide Technical services to a major biopharmaceutical company in Dublin. These services include but are not limited to engineering and technical services, project management, moves management and financial control and management of security services. The position will also manage external providers and the approval of same enabling the delivery of first class service to the client.
• Management of the technical maintenance team (HVAC, electrical, fabric and mechanical skills), 3rd party specialist vendors and security team.
• Documentation and CMMS management.
• Fully responsible for the implementation and adherence to all Health and Safety legislation.
• Daily management and direction of the technical workforce and sub contracted staff on site.
• Technical responsibility for the operation and maintenance of building, engineering and facilities services.
• Play a key role in delivering the start-up plan for the site, acting as an area SME during the handover process from commissioning into qualification and process validation.
• Create and implement Preventive Maintenance schedules and associate job plans.
• Monitor and manage monthly and annual technical services budget and client spend.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Trade qualification and/or Degree (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) required.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the operation and management of engineering services ideally within a comparable industry (GMP environment).
• Minimum 5 years in a management post.
• Experience with Operations & Maintenance acquired in pharmaceutical, electronics or chemical industry would be an advantage.
• Strong knowledge of production equipment and site utilities, certifications and control and safety procedures.
• Project Management experience an advantage
• Knowledge of CMMS system ( preferably Maximo )
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Claire Kenny | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9287