Our client is a high-performing API and OSD development and manufacturing site in Sligo. This site plays a key role in our client’s global manufacturing network.They are seeking a motivated and experienced Technical Operations Lead to join their team.
Reporting to the head of Technical Operations, the Technical Operations Lead will direct a group of 5-6 individuals with a broad range of activities:
- Technical support group: This team provides technical support for small molecule, high potent API commercial products. The team supports campaign preparations, develops cost reduction/yield improvement programs and resolves technical issues as they arise.
- Analytical technical group: This team deploys a range of applied analytical techniques to address technical issues. The team also establishes the initial transfer of analytical NPI methods to the site.
- PAT: This group has responsibility for the application, maintenance and development of PAT tools on site.
• Lead a highly skilled technical team across multiple projects in a matrix environment
• Develop and mentor team members to continually strive for improved performance
• Provide technical leadership to support commercial API products on site
• Build a strong relationship with global R&D function to support analytical technical transfer activities to the site
• A Masters or Ph.D in chemistry/chemical engineering/analytical science with minimum of 7 years experience
• Firm understanding of process scale-up concepts
• Experience of a wide range of applied analytical techniques applicable to complex API molecules
• A proven track record in taking ownership of technical problems and developing safe & elegant solutions
• Strong people management experience
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Brian Christensen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 685 4747