We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Biopharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
- Knowledgeable in protein chemistry and analytical techniques such as ELISA/Bioassay methods, Method validations, method transfers and Equipment qualifications in a GMP environment.
- Experience in Method Validation/ Method Transfers would be desirable
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting
- Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP (good documentation practice) and site procedures.
- Lead and Participate in cross-functional projects, problem solving teams for troubleshooting, and investigations across site.
- Prepare, review and approval of technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics, etc. - Adhere to highest quality standards
Education & Experience
• MSc/BSc. qualification (Science)
• At least 3 years’ industry experience working with ELISA/Bioassay in a QC/Analytical role group.
• Good project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to fully realize improvement initiatives.
• Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, problem solving teams etc.
• Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, corporate colleagues, cross functional teams.
• Desired Qualifications/Experience: Minitab, Softmax Pro, JMP, Trackwise
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.