Technical Writer/Validation Specialist
Our Client is recruiting a Validation Specialist based in the Dublin office and reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of Validation Protocols which involves liaising with our Quality, Sales and Service Teams, Technical Support Engineers/ Subject Matter Experts, Suppliers and Customers.
• Administration of the Validation System including the development and maintenance of IQ/OQ and PQ/ RQ/ PV protocols.
• Liaise with Technical Support.
• Customer Query investigation and resolution.
• Communication with Suppliers both on a financial and technical level.
• General Office Administration.
• Liaise and coordinate with other departments.
• Analyse and prepare Departmental Reports.
• Develop and continually improve the Validation System/ Process.
• Involvement in other Documentation Requirements/ Projects.
• Degree in Science/ Engineering or equivalent.
• 3-4 years’ experience in an Administration/ Technical writer role preferably with Validation experience.
• Flexible team player who can prioritise workload and work independently.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Effective time management.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good organisational skills.
• Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office in particular Word and Excel.
• Highly motivated individual with a positive attitude.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Jannet Diana | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9255