Our client is a leading Healthcare organisation who has a growing distribution business in both the UK & Ireland. They are currently seeking a Territory Manager in the UK (North) to cover a highly successful territory. They require a highly, self-motivated individual, for this challenging and rewarding position. Attractive remuneration package, with excellent prospects of career advancement for the right candidate.
• Providing effective management of existing accounts in conjunction with our customer service team.
• Business development in targeting potential new customers and expanding the product portfolio into the existing customer base.
• To achieve annual sales revenue and profitability targets as agreed.
• Ensuring the successful introduction of new products into both existing and new customers through product and procedure training programmes and backing this up with regular communication of product and technical updates.
• Ensuring that existing and potential customers understand and appreciate the full benefit and added value the product range provides.
• Working in conjunction with senior management to establish sales targets which are aggressive, real and tied to the overall company strategy.
• Continuously growing relationships with our existing and potential customers, our suppliers and our team.
• Attend workshops and conferences as required (including weekends)
• Take ownership of accounts and develop plan to maximise productivity
• Provide technical training and support to medical and non-medical personnel on the use of medical devices as required.
• Degree in relevant science discipline
• Minimum of 3- 5 years relevant experience, preferably in the diagnostics field
• Effective presentation and communication skills.
• Professional approach, self-motivated, dynamic, accountable and can-do attitude.
• Ability to establish and maintain high quality relationships with customers
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Karen Shiel | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079256