Other similar job titles you may be intertested in include:
There are no Open Vacancies that Match your Search
Please view a sample career profile in the box below
or click here to browse all open vacancies
Cell Culture Technician Career Profile
Cell Culture / Process TechnicianA role which looks after the more day-to-day tasks on the manufacturing floor. The technician will have expert knowledge of all particulars surrounding fermentation and ideal growing conditions / media etc. Comes up with ideas to improve processes together with team members.
- Provide technical support for cell culture or purification operations.
- Support technical transfer of processes into the operations/manufacturing environment.
- Partner with Engineering, Operations and Quality to troubleshoot processes and deliver on a continuous improvement agenda.
Build a deep technical expertise in the area of responsibility and develop strong data-driven decision-making processes.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- A PhD, MSc or BSc in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years industry-related experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology arena.
Strong working knowledge of cGMP (current good manufacturing practice)