EmployersAs a recruitment business, we have always set high expectations for suppliers - credibility, efficiency, ethics, transparency, confidence and flexibility. Consequently, our own high expectations of service from suppliers have filtered down into our ethos and have allowed us to offer you a level of service which we believe will bring satisfaction and fulfilment.
Our Recruitment Philosophy:
- Credibility - Our consultants are industry specialists all coming from scientific backgrounds. This specialist knowledge allows us to understand your requirements and to match potential candidates effectively. We are what we claim to be - specialist life science recruiters.
- Efficiency - We believe that speed and efficiency are essential to any project to ensure optimum results. We work hard and pool resources to ensure that the project is completed within the specified time limits - lost time is lost money for your business.
- Ethics - are an important part of our overall company culture and we insist that all consultants adhere to best practice standards and a code of ethics in recruitment.
- Transparency - We believe that transparency is essential in any business relationship to ensure longevity. We aim to keep you informed at every step in the process and to flag any concerns we have, whether or not they result in the process failing and returning to the drawing board.
- Confidence - it is important in any service offering for the supplier to have confidence in their own abilities. Our subject matter expertise, proven track record and professional attitude ensures that we approach every life science project with total confidence. If we are unsure of our ability to service your requirements effectively we will let you know and recommend an alternative supplier who we believe has the expertise in that specific area.
- Flexibility - not everything is set in stone and likewise not every process needs to be rigid. We believe that an element of flexibility, within fair boundaries, is essential to ensure a harmonious relationship between both parties and increases overall satisfaction with the process.