|Medical Manager Haematology Oncology||Dublin||Not Disclosed|
Other Medical Affairs Jobs
|QA Team Lead & QP||Galway||Not Disclosed|
|Senior Associate QC (Contract)||Dublin||Not Disclosed|
Medical Advisor Career Profile
Medical AdvisorThe Medical Advisor offers expert clinical advice and guidance to key customers (both internal and external) and builds continuing professional relationships with key opinion leaders in the industry and healthcare system.The Medical Advisor is responsible for medical education programs, implementation and design of local clinical trials and medical management of company products.
Typically the Medical Advisor is a registered medical doctor with 2-3 years post-registration experience in the pharmaceutical industry (medical affairs) or in some circumstances post-registration clinical experience will be considered.
Key Responsibilities of the Medical Advisor
- Deliver scientific presentations and medical education programs to healthcare professionals
- Design and implement clinical research projects within defined standards and budgets
- Support Clinical Research Department in the management of clinical studies, as appropriate.
- Provide medical/scientific input into marketing strategy and key commercial initiatives.Review and preparation of promotional material.
- Develop and maintain in depth knowledge for assigned product s / therapeutic area.
- Establish and maintain professional and credible relationships with key opinion leaders and academic centres; participation in scientific congresses, co-ordinating advisory boards, round-table meetings and discussion forums.