|Territory Account Manager (Gynaecology)||Dublin||Not Disclosed|
Nurse Advisor Career Profile
Nurse AdvisorThe Nurse Advisor is tasked with the education of healthcare professionals and the public in the field and assess, review and audit Hospitals and GP Practices with regards to the specific and correct use of company products, particularly in public health programs such as diabetes care, dialysis care and cardiology. The Nurse Advisor position is typically a non-promotional role and credibility is essential and as such the Nurse Advisor must act ethically and in the patient's best interest at all times. The Nurse Advisor will interact with other Medical and Commercial Affairs professionals within the company including Medical Liaisons, Medical Advisors and Sales Representatives.
Typically a Nurse Advisor will have a nursing background (RGN, RMN) with 2-3 years experience in general nursing and typically a further 2 years in a specialist field such as renal / cardiology or diabetes. They will have excellent communication skills and be open to travel a lot of the time.
Key Responsibilities of the Nurse Advisor
- Assess, review and audit hospitals and GP practices with regards to the specific and correct use of company products
- In conjunction with the commercial affairs dept, maximise the sales of company products within target accounts by conducting workshops to provide training and education on the product portfolio.
- In conjunction with the commercial affairs dept and independently develop business opportunities through a clinical approach.
- To support the territory managers & business managers at a local level on clinical and educational issues.
- Develop relationships with key customers to enable the territory sales managers to leverage and drive sales across the product portfolio.