|Territory Account Manager (Gynaecology)||Dublin||Not Disclosed|
|Surgical Territory Account Manager (Spine) - Dublin/Leinster||Dublin||Not Disclosed|
Nurse Career Profile
Nurse / Staff Nurse / RGN
As a Staff Nurse / Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for planning and implementing care services in conjunction with the patients needs. In addition to carrying out general day-to-day activities of the hospital, you will be tasked with ensuring all patients retain their dignity and individuality.
Key responsibilities of the Staff Nurse
- Extended nurse assessments
- Examination and recording of nursing observations
- Patient care management / treatment
- Patient discharge or transfer
- Continuing care arrangements as appropriate
- Resource untilisation
- To comply with the Health and Safety statement of the clinic
- Constantly striving to provide excellent patient service & commitment to being courteous to all those attending the unit.
- Staff Nurse will comply with the Professional Code of Practice as laid down by An Bord Altranais, professional clinical guidelines and current legislation.
- Adhere to current legal guidelines regarding safe administration and storage of medicine in accordance with best practice and An Bord Altranais guidelines.
- Have sound knowledge and participate in clinical audits.
- Operate within their scope of professional practice and take measures to develop competence.
- Documentation of all nursing records (electronic and written).
- Engage in Patient Callbacks.
- Demonstrate evidence based practice and promote clinical excellence.
- Report accidents/incidents/near misses in a timely fashion.
- Contribute to unit goals.
- Be registered in the General Division of the Register of Nurses maintained by An Bord Altranais