Other similar job titles you may be intertested in include:
Operational Excellence Lead
There are no Open Vacancies that Match your Search
Please view a sample career profile in the box below
or click here to browse all open vacancies
Supply Chain Specialist Career Profile
Supply Chain SpecialistThere are many aspects that Supply Chain relates to the Pharma industry. It could revolve around Shipping, Logistics, Warehousing, Planning or all round Supply Chain activities. Salaries in this area range from €25,000 at the graduate level to €70,000 for a Supply Chain Manager in a large manufacturer. A detailed sample profile is below.
Key Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Specialist
- Main Point of Contact for customers
- Receipt and acknowledgement of customer's orders.
- Provide confirmed dispatch dates for orders to customers
- Generate Dispatch Specifications for customers
- Ensure customer artwork is in place with third party suppliers
- Obtain forecasts from customers
- Address and reply to customer queries
- Provide monthly Outstanding Orders and Artwork status reports to customers.
Arranging transportation of Completed goods to the Customer and providing the necessary documents.
Third Party Supply
- Receive customer orders
- Sales order processing
- Purchase order processing
- Generate and provide dispatch specifications.
- Regular discussions /meetings to discuss issuesand sort out potential problems
Monthly outstanding orders and artwork review with suppliers.
- To develop with the ERP team the processes and reports required for the ongoing business for the Dublin office
- To resolve any problems / issues with the ERP support team.
- To maintain the Dublin office processes for the ERP system.
- Process all orders received from Customers on ERP System
- Generate Purchase Orders on ERP System
- Maintain Orders on system as new information regarding orders becomes available from the suppliers.
Removal of completed orders from the system and recording batch data for the completed orders on the system.
- Generation of Weekly Outstanding Orders Reports from the system.
- Generation of Monthly Customer Outstanding orders reports
- Generation of Monthly Supplier order reports.
- Generation of General Issues lists for review by Senior Management.
Using Dispatch History from ERP System, manipulate the data to produce reports for Supply Data Reports to show the annual quantities of product ordered.