|Business Development Manager (North Leinster) - Eyecare/Pharmacies||Dublin||Not Disclosed|
|Business Development Manager (Eyecare) - South Leinster||Dublin||Not Disclosed|
The GP rep is responsible for selling in the primary care setting - into GP surgeries usually with a portfolio of established, mature products.
- To maintain call rates and activity as part of team target
- To maintain regular customer contact (Consultant and Team) as per business plan requirements and identify potential customers as appropriate.
- Actively sell productsto these customers.
- To maintain an optimal level of opinion leader contact and identify future potential opinion leaders.
- To gather and maintain therapeutic and product knowledge to maximise business opportunities.
- Applicants usually have at least one years experience in primary care or pharmacy sales and a proven track record in building relationships.
- Interpersonal skills to interact well with external customers and key decision makers and to work within a team environment.
- Science / Pharmaceutical or Business Degree preferred