|Sales & Product Specialist (Medical, Surgical & Decontamination)||Cork||Not Disclosed|
Other Pharma Sales Jobs
|Surgical Territory Account Manager (Urology & Gynae)||Dublin||Not Disclosed|
|Internal Commercial Sales Support Representative||Dublin||Not Disclosed|
The Hospital Sales Rep is more generally more senior than a GP Rep and is responsible for the selling of products into the secondary care setting - Hospitals.
- Achieve territory year-end cash targets for promoted products
- Achieve quarterly coverage and frequency targets behind KOL's
- Develop and implement territory business plan including KAM strategies to optimise potential within KOL population in Key Accounts
- Maintain and update customer information and complete call reporting data within specified timelines
- Provide key and detailed information to target audiences
- Analyse territory product performance and market data on an on-going basis and propose action plan to level manager
- University degree in business administration, Science or Pharmacy Business or Marketing
- Minimum 3 years relevant pharmaceutical medical sales experience. Ideally Hospital and (or) respiratory experience.
- Proven track record in relationship development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills