|Formulation Pharmacist||Sligo||Not Disclosed|
Other Allied Healthcare Jobs
|Senior Flavourist (Savoury)||Kildare||Not Disclosed|
Pharmacist Career Profile
The pharmacist is a hospital setting assists in the provision of a comprehensive pharmaceutical service to the hospital meeting the pharmaceutical needs of patients and staff. The Pharmacist also embraces continuous quality improvement and technological development and the changes necessary to achieve Hospital objectives.
Each candidate must:
- Be registered in the Register of Pharmaceutical Chemists for Ireland or be entitled to be so registered. The holder of the post must be registered on the above named register on a continuing basis.
- Have had at least three years satisfactory post registration hospital experience.
- Possess the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
- Possess a high standard of administrative ability.
- Possess an excellent knowledge of pharmacy computer systems.
- Have a high capacity for responsibility and individual initiative.
- Be personally motivated.
- Demonstrate a patient focused approach.
- Demonstrate behaviour consistent with the values of the hospital.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
- Have proven organisational skills.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative, prioritise and manage a number of issues simultaneously and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Be able to identify potential difficulties and formulate solutions.
- Understand the total healthcare delivery system.
- Demonstrable adaptability to rapid changes taking place in the Hospital and health services in general.
- Be free from any defect or disease which would render him/her unsuitable to hold office and be in a state of health as would indicate a reasonable prospect of ability to render regular and efficient service.