Other similar job titles you may be intertested in include:
There are no Open Vacancies that Match your Search
Please view a sample career profile in the box below
or click here to browse all open vacancies
Technical Specialist Career Profile
The Technical Specialist is for the Technical Specifications and Development of various software systems, dependent on the company. A strong background in IT / Clinical and an understanding of logic and various programming languages is key.
Key Responsibilities of the Technical Specialist
- Provide support on the data dictionary
- Provide advice and best practices to Clients for technical areas such as networks, configurations, architectures, etc.
- Provide technical support for troubleshooting and performance analysis for reports, stored procedures, interfaces, conversions, data migration scripts and user defined functions
- Monitor and respond to Technical Team calls on the TRC logging system
- Support and test all TrakCare related utilities, e.g., patching tool, print service, etc.
- Produce training materials for technical courses such as system custom development or reporting
- Produce technical documentation such as reference materials, installation instructions, user guides, knowledge-base articles and how-to's
- Participate in on-site technical training if required
- Participate in on-site technical implementations if required
- Participate in the on-call 24-hour roster service