|QC Technical Specialist-Separation Sciences||Dublin||Not Disclosed|
|Technical Specialist||Athlone||Not Disclosed|
Other Connected Health Jobs
|Administration Support||Dublin North||Not Disclosed|
|Quality Manager||Dublin||Not Disclosed|
Technical Specialist Career Profile
The Technical Specialist is for the Technical Specifications and Development of various software systems, dependent on the company. A strong background in IT / Clinical and an understanding of logic and various programming languages is key.
Key Responsibilities of the Technical Specialist
- Provide support on the data dictionary
- Provide advice and best practices to Clients for technical areas such as networks, configurations, architectures, etc.
- Provide technical support for troubleshooting and performance analysis for reports, stored procedures, interfaces, conversions, data migration scripts and user defined functions
- Monitor and respond to Technical Team calls on the TRC logging system
- Support and test all TrakCare related utilities, e.g., patching tool, print service, etc.
- Produce training materials for technical courses such as system custom development or reporting
- Produce technical documentation such as reference materials, installation instructions, user guides, knowledge-base articles and how-to's
- Participate in on-site technical training if required
- Participate in on-site technical implementations if required
- Participate in the on-call 24-hour roster service